Best Practices in Business Analytics
Learn best practices for trend analysis, forecasting, and data mining from experts in the field. Keynote speaker is Ashwin Patil, who leads Analytics and Information Management for Automotive, Process and Industrial Products at Deloitte Consulting, LLP.
A best practices panel includes the following experts: Joe Gottron, SVP, CIO, Pharmaceutical Segment, Cardinal Health; Jim Albert, BGSU Professor, Mathematics and Statistics Department; and Ed White, BGSU Executive-in-Residence, former CFO of Owens-Illinois.
Luncheon speaker is Mike Hoskins '77, CTO and Executive V.P., Pervasive Software and General Manager, Big Data Products and Solutions.
- Registration, continental breakfast and networking, 7:30 - 8:15 a.m.
- Opening remarks by President and Dean, 8:15 - 8:30 a.m.
- Keynote, Ashwin Patil, Deloitte Consulting LLP, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. (10-15 minutes Q&A). Title: "Business Analytics: What's the Big Deal?"
- Break and networking, 9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
- Best Analytics Practices Panel Discussion, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Lunch and Presentation, Mike Hoskins, Pervasive Software, 11:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Cost is $95 per person or $450 for a table of six.
VenueBGSU Olscamp Hall
101 Olscamp Hall