CyberSecurity Nexus Fundamentals
The Northwest Ohio ISACA Chapter will be hosting a full-day CyberSecurity Nexus Fundamentals (CSX) review program. As the entry point into the cybersecurity program, CSX offers a certificate in the introductory concepts that frame and define the standards, guidelines and practices of the industry.
- Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Location: University of Toledo Main Campus, University Computing Center
- Cost to Members: $25 for all ISACA members in good standing as of March 1st
- Cost to Non-members: $200 - however, if you register to become an ISACA member before March 1st you will receive the nominal member rate ($25). Click here to become a member of ISACA today.
- Cost of Materials: Included in the cost of registration.
- Instructor: Mr. Robert Ramsay, CPA, CISA, CITP. Robert works for the Barnes Dennig services firm and has been certified by ISACA to teach CSX courses. Robert is also President of the Greater Cincinnati ISACA Chapter.
The course/program is designed to cover all of the topic areas necessary to prepare you for taking and passing the CSX certificate exam.
Members and non-members alike are welcome to participate in this training program.