Creativity and Innovation Summit
What's Your Definition of Success? Money? Recognition? Making a Difference?
At The Summit Show you will be introduced to five unique and interesting guests. All are successful in their industry. All contribute to making a difference in their community. All have a story that will leave you inspired.
- Brian Rood: Master Artist for Disney, Lucas Films, Comicon
- Nicole Khoury: Arctic Clam Lead Singer, Attorney, Founder Project iAm
- Dennis Hopson: Ohio Basketball Hall of Fame, Retired NBA Star, Philanthropist
- Julie Rubini: Author, Founder Claire's Day
- Erika Rapp: Award-Winning Chef & Restaurateur, Top 5 Ohio Restaurants
As our host, Tom Cole, likes to say, "everyone has a story from which you can learn!" We are sure you will agree. As a member of our audience you will be delighted with what Tom has in store for you, it is sure to be the most exciting, fun and educational event of the year!
Trade Show & Continental Breakfast | 7:30-9:00 a.m. - Visit booths and network with The Summit Show guests, sponsors and other audience members while enjoying a tasty continental breakfast by the Hilton culinary staff. Pick up your Booth Walk Card at the Registration Table for a chance to win prizes.
The Summit Show hosted by Tom Cole | 9:00-11:00 a.m. - Tom interviews five successful regional business people to share their motivational stories and their secrets to reaching the pinnacle of their respective industries while doing what they really love. Tom will also engage the audience with trivia questions and prizes.